Just cooked this up and it turned out pretty good. It’s a nice spicy dish with a bit of tang and zest!
Spicy Tomato and Lemon Fish
1. Lay out a sheet of tinfoil and place the following ingredients on it (preferably in order).
- 3 fillets of your choice of fish.
- 1 Garlic, diced and then crushed. Place on the fish.
- 1 Tomato sliced and positioned around the fish.
- Sprinkle the tomato with black pepper.
- Squeeze half a lemon over the fish and place it on top to add flavour during the cooking.
- Add a dash of hot Peri Peri sauce.
2. Wrap tin foil around the ingredients to seal in the flavour.
3. Place in an oven dish and bake for 20 minutes at 200c.
4. Serve on a large plate, opening the tinfoil and wrapping it across the edges of the plate.
5. Enjoy with a glass of smooth red.
6. Finish with dark chocolate.